Promotion of Access to Information Act, No 2 of 2000
Cadiz Street acknowledges the Promotion of Access to Information Act and has compiled a Company Manual or PAIA Guide in accordance with its provisions.
On submission of the Request for Information form, which may be downloaded below, the company’s Public Officer will advise whether the request for information and related motivation has been approved or denied. In the event of it having been approved, the Public Officer will arrange with you:
- to view such relevant documentation at the company’s registered offices, or
- for the delivery via courier of a copy of the relevant documentation.
Should the request be denied, you would have recourse to petition the South African Human Rights Commission.
Lodging an application for access to information
If you wish to request information, please follow this process:
- download the Request for Information form available here,
- complete the form providing all information required, as well as your motivation for having access to specific records,
- submit the completed form to the company’s Public Officer as per below.
Details of the Public Officer
Cadiz Street’s registered Public Officer’s details are as follows:
Name: Belinda Virét
Designation: Public Officer and Member
Telephone: 082 850 3276
Click here to e-mail
Categories of records available
Companies Act records:
- Documents of incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Minutes of Member meetings
Please click here to request the RFI form.